New chants

mcfcallo said:
jimharri said:
Thought it was
''He should have been dead,
He should have been dead,
Robin Van Persie,
He should have been dead''

Though I suppose it may make more sense with ''could'', given what slurgie said.
Heard one to the tune of this but deffo heard kick the ball at van persie

There was a 'kick the ball at Van Persie' chant going on but can't remember it as my head is mashed after a near 500 mile round trip.

funny chant :)

but by far the best chant that has finally got going is
" we are the champions, champions of england" can last for ages aswell

also the barry song and the new toure song

well done everyone there today :)

what was the nastasic one? something about fucking dynamite..???

also one during the second half i think, an unusual tune and loads of clapping.. i think most people didn't know the words but just did the clapping

jimharri said:
It's no laughing matter. The poor bloke could well have ended up dead. Let's have some respect, blues.

I hope this is a WU Jim!

for the record, it wouldn't have killed anyone. The ball was too close to him and therefore traveling slow. Wouldve done more damage hit from distance as the speed would have built up to 70 plus mph, from short distance no real speed would have built up.

Also, a football is filled with air which means the outer surface will be displaced on inpact and implode as much as possible to allow for the impact, different story if it had been a golf ball or a cricket ball.

Don't take my word for it, if you don't believe me check it out with your resident neurologist.

It was a stupid statement based on no knowledge or fact from someone with no medical experience. He should stick to berating referees or insulting other clubs, at least there's more truth in that!

Ed2607 said:
jimharri said:
It's no laughing matter. The poor bloke could well have ended up dead. Let's have some respect, blues.

I hope this is a WU Jim!

for the record, it wouldn't have killed anyone. The ball was too close to him and therefore traveling slow. Wouldve done more damage hit from distance as the speed would have built up to 70 plus mph, from short distance no real speed would have built up.

Also, a football is filled with air which means the outer surface will be displaced on inpact and implode as much as possible to allow for the impact, different story if it had been a golf ball or a cricket ball.

Don't take my word for it, if you don't believe me check it out with your resident neurologist.

It was a stupid statement based on no knowledge or fact from someone with no medical experience. He should stick to berating referees or insulting other clubs, at least there's more truth in that!

Clarkie, is that you?

jimharri said:
Take it you winding us up or have had to much Guinesss

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.