New City Arndale Store

It’s good we have a proper store in the city centre. I work on deansgate so I might pop down.

I’m hoping it sells more retro shirts/collections. I’d like to buy a short sleeve red and black 72 shirt L, but cant find it anywhere
Went in yesterday. It was alright.

They have a small selection of Retro kits at the back of the store but they are the Score Draw kits so it's shirts from the mid 80's till 90's so no 72 shirt.

Also they are selling them at £40 whil the marjorty of other outlets sell them for £30.

Also my lad who is 9 was interested in the new green GK shirt but after my discount it was £55!! And the badge is one of those iron on type so if you wash it wrong it could peel off so I didn't get it

Nipped in today for a plain round neck t-shirt with the badge on it for Istanbul.

Didn't last 20 seconds in there. Full of families and tourists.

Went to the micro pub for an Erdinger instead.
They’re still customers putting money in to our club.

Our retail outlets in town tend to open and close often so I’m interested to see how long this one lasts.

They’re still customers putting money in to our club.

Our retail outlets in town tend to open and close often so I’m interested to see how long this one lasts.

It’s going to stay open for at least 3 years whilst the North stand and surrounding developments are built.

Maybe longer with all the Hong Kongers moving and living in Manchester.

It’s going to stay open for at least 3 years whilst the North stand and surrounding developments are built.

Maybe longer with all the Hong Kongers moving and living in Manchester.

Depends if they are city fans. Most of the people that I know that have moved from Hong Kong are all Liverpool fans.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.