New City Arndale Store

Back in the Day City would have run out of 'A's......
As a student I worked in jjb doing the shirt printing when names on shirts became a thing, always running out of A E & S….amazing what people would except as replacements, upside down v’s with chopped off bits inserted, number 3’s for E’s never understood the desperation

As a student I worked in jjb doing the shirt printing when names on shirts became a thing, always running out of A E & S….amazing what people would except as replacements, upside down v’s with chopped off bits inserted, number 3’s for E’s never understood the desperation
It's the "here and now" generation. A week's time? Forget it, that's not good enough.

Lots of people from Hong Kong have moved to Manchester?

I had work opportunities in both Dubai and Hong Kong back in the day but declined them. A mistake that lives in me.

Have you had the opportunity to visit Hong Kong since? Perhaps, along with Rio and Vancouver, the most spectacularly photogenic town I’ve seen on earth. Also wonderful food and an interesting, bustling place.
You missed an opportunity there, I’d say.

i worked at various JJBs across Greater Manchester.

i can agree, also once served Trevor Sinclair which was cool at the time and this happened haha amongst other things

Last edited:
i worked at various JJBs across Greater Manchester.

i can agree, also once served Trevor Sinclair which was cool at the time and this happened haha amongst other things
Apologies for not following the 5 second rule in my reply! (JJB chat) I’ll see your Trevor Sinclair and I’ll raise you ‘Rod Hull’ (minus emu & grotbags) walking round the store smoking a pipe, I often wonder whether he was in the wrong shop & should’ve been in radio rentals looking for a tv aerial :)

Apologies for not following the 5 second rule in my reply! (JJB chat) I’ll see your Trevor Sinclair and I’ll raise you ‘Rod Hull’ (minus emu & grotbags) walking round the store smoking a pipe, I often wonder whether he was in the wrong shop & should’ve been in radio rentals looking for a tv aerial :)
Oof.

Have you had the opportunity to visit Hong Kong since? Perhaps, along with Rio and Vancouver, the most spectacularly photogenic town I’ve seen on earth. Also wonderful food and an interesting, bustling place.
You missed an opportunity there, I’d say.
None of them. My next holiday is Swansea.

Lots of people from Hong Kong have moved to Manchester?

I had work opportunities in both Dubai and Hong Kong back in the day but declined them. A mistake that lives in me.

They do say see the Wirral and die!

Plus Hong Kong doesn't have Cheshire Oaks on its doorstep!

Anyone know if the new Arndale city store have a direct telephone number as want to enquire about a few items on availability before I make the trip into town?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.