New City Arndale Store

Apologies for not following the 5 second rule in my reply! (JJB chat) I’ll see your Trevor Sinclair and I’ll raise you ‘Rod Hull’ (minus emu & grotbags) walking round the store smoking a pipe, I often wonder whether he was in the wrong shop & should’ve been in radio rentals looking for a tv aerial :)

What sort of reception was Rod getting?

Slightly off topic ,Mrs bought me the City tour last weekend for my birthday and the main City store was closed due to refurbishment , there was no sign on of the Champs league trophy or FA Cup on view and therefore no tour of the trophy room and the last time i went it showed far more inside the club , were players warmed down and a couple of lounges the players use etc.
If your thinking of doing a tour i would wait a few months , when City get their act together ,open the new City store and get all three trophies in place , the current tour is underwhelming.

Is the new store at the stadium still opening today as was stated by the club at the beginning of June, not seen any announcements about it?

Is the new store at the stadium still opening today as was stated by the club at the beginning of June, not seen any announcements about it

Is the new store at the stadium still opening today as was stated by the club at the beginning of June, not seen any announcements about it?
Was on the OS yesterday announcing it was opening today with parking details

Apologies for not following the 5 second rule in my reply! (JJB chat) I’ll see your Trevor Sinclair and I’ll raise you ‘Rod Hull’ (minus emu & grotbags) walking round the store smoking a pipe, I often wonder whether he was in the wrong shop & should’ve been in radio rentals looking for a tv aerial :)
The most tragic victim of their "treble!"

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.