Etihad Campus, Stadium and Collar Site Development Thread

It's the potential for multiple exit points that does it for me - opens up Bradford Rd and AT Way for those heading west or North. I used to have season parking in Blue car park. It was a lottery getting off, with the main problem being a single exit for cars going in all directions.
I used to always use Bradford Road to get away, good escape route, but they seemed to have blocked it at the town end last time I tried. Do you still find it OK?

Reopening or adding a new railway station would be big news so I’m guessing it’s probably just access for line-side maintenance. Miles Platting would be a better station to re-open at the top of Alan Turing Way/Hulme Hall Lane as there’s a spare bridge doing nothing there at the moment and it could utilise the Leeds/Newcastle services. The Park station site would sort of duplicate the Ashton tram line route.

In reality neither is likely to happen unless City have offered to help pay for it.
I did 32 years on the railway and Temporary access for works looks nothing like these, they are permanent steps consisting of brick support and capped with a concrete slab. 100% agree with the Miles Platting Station, my first thought was maintenance as well mate, I’ll get a pic when I can.

Tesla are known to take up garage sites on a short term basis as part of improving their public profile.

Our City Store at the Etihad has been relocated to city@home and is back in action from tomorrow! Opening times: 9:00-18:00 (UK)

Attachments

• Store 1.jpeg
    Store 1.jpeg
    920.9 KB · Views: 90
  • Store 2.jpeg
    Store 2.jpeg
    936.5 KB · Views: 84
  • Store 3.jpeg
    Store 3.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 90
  • store.jpeg
    store.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 91

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.