New City Away Kit to be revealed tonight?

Just been looking on the official sites shop.

Sneaky bastards they are..

Says that if you want name and number it is £10.. but if you select from the squad list then it puts up as £12 for Printing...

If you want a players name and number then you're best typing it in yourself and saving £2... Every little helps ;-)

love the away kit design.
should put this on my summer shopping list :)

GK kit looks cool from the front, but i didn't like that white line at the back..why did they do that for?<br /><br />-- Tue May 24, 2011 10:54 am --<br /><br />
LongsightM13 said:
Vonk's Konk said:
Taken from the OS

The long sleeve version features an all-black forearm so that there is a unified stripe-look when the players link arms in goal celebrations.
I don't even understand what that means. Marketing nonsense

it means that it will look cool when we do the Poznan :)

The collar is bearable but the hooped sleeve is very disappointing. Very close to perfection which just makes it even more disappointing imo.

Seriously - that is a fantastic shirt. Classy and kind of doing its own thing in a field where it's difficult to stand out. Anyway, I've always loved AC Milan colour combo.

Lancet Fluke said:
The collar is bearable but the hooped sleeve is very disappointing. Very close to perfection which just makes it even more disappointing imo.
This is what I am not completely sold with too. It looks odd having both vertical and horizontal stripes on the same shirt.

I can see the thinking behind it, having continuous stripes, but when the sleeves are by the side it just looks wrong to me.

Hoping it grows on me though.

Randomer said:
Lancet Fluke said:
This is what I am not completely sold with too. It looks odd having both vertical and horizontal stripes on the same shirt.

I can see the thinking behind it, having continuous stripes, but when the sleeves are by the side it just looks wrong to me.

Hoping it grows on me though.

Just walk everywhere with your arms stretched out at 90 degrees to your sides. You might look a bit of a knob but the shirt will look awesome.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.