New City fan: what should I know?

Learn the words to " We never win at home ........

Then realise that for a lot of current fans this song was not only true but the only thing that kept us going.

Watch City V Gillingham 1999 and City v QPR and note the similarities.

Don't try to hide the tears when watching further replays of both the above or reading any thread on here that shares our "istory."

Learn how to let on to a fellow blue in all circumstances without your better half having a clue about the moment you just shared.

Enjoy the good times.

Be prepared for it all to go Wrong in a way that only City could creat.

Realise that this is then covered by the phrase "Typical City," and then just carry on being a Blue because there is actually nothing else like it. If it gets really depressing start humming the tune of "We never win .........." See who lets on and go and have a pint with them.

Eccles Blue said:
dobobobo said:
That a large fucking majortiy on here are fucking flappers who never fucking stop to think and do research before fucking posting on fucking here.

And they never, ever swear when posting on here. :-)

Especially not "****"!

Resurrection said:
So I've been hanging around here reading and throwing in some comments where I can, I've also watched the movie "Blue Moon Rising". As a new City supporter, what should I know?

Some background on me... I'm Canadian and (of course) love hockey. My grandparents on my Mothers side (Ukrainian) were displaced by WW2 and met in Manchester. It's there my Mom was born and just a few years later they sailed for Canada and a new life. So I feel an affinity for Manchester and couldn't see myself being a Reds fan (they seem like real spoiled brats to me). Now with our cable showing so many BPL matches I can actually choose a side and follow a club, which I think is far more fun than just following the league as a whole.

Oh and I also wonder too when they release the schedule each year for the Premiership, how many months in advance. I'm getting married next year and my fiancee has agreed to see a football match in Europe on our way to the honeymoon.

York away.

Also, agenda.

Why Always Ste said:
[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mhyMBoQ93IY[/video]

Here you go bud...

Underdog kid is a Blue.
Spoilt cocky shit is a Rag.

not so good for acting and so on but the storyline is there... maine road too :)

How anyone can be a blue and not have seen this, or have seen this and not be a blue amazes me. So nostalgic used to have this movie on video.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.