New City Home Shirt for £17!

quiet_riot said:
the originalkippaxman said:
Fairly simple philosophy if the deal looks far too good to be true then it is likely to be shit.

£17 for a new home shirt when the trade on them is £21.30 doesn’t think so somehow.

£21.30 and they're sold for £40+??

Fucking hell.

You would not believe how cheap these things are to manufacture.

had three shirts from soccer triads , all delivered within 5 days and top quality , all the labels , markings and quality of material as the original kit , never had a problem with them ,and just ordered new home shirt.

45 years of gloryhunting said:
had three shirts from soccer triads , all delivered within 5 days and top quality , all the labels , markings and quality of material as the original kit , never had a problem with them ,and just ordered new home shirt.

Tempted. So tempted. Simply cannot justify £45 on a t-shirt.

45 years of gloryhunting said:
Have you ordered it with printing on? Thinking of buying it because i would pay £45 on a shirt which still hasn't won me over

I ordered the city home and away for this season in mid July, im still waiting. I have had 3 shirts from soccertriads before and they were superb but im dissapointed this time. Its over 45 days so I dont think I can get a paypal refund either :(

kp789 said:
I ordered the city home and away for this season in mid July, im still waiting. I have had 3 shirts from soccertriads before and they were superb but im dissapointed this time. Its over 45 days so I dont think I can get a paypal refund either :(
ordered ac milan home in mid july still waiting said i could order something else so changed it to city away they have assured me they are in stock and have said its been dispatched monday,have you e mailed them they get back to you in a couple of hours ?

kp789 said:

Exact same thing happened to me! I submitted a 'ticket' on the contact us section and they said they'll dispatch another shirt this week. This was however last Tuesday and it still hasn't arrived.

CobiWard95 said:
kp789 said:

Exact same thing happened to me! I submitted a 'ticket' on the contact us section and they said they'll dispatch another shirt this week. This was however last Tuesday and it still hasn't arrived.
the aftersales service is great its just getting the shirts that is the problem!

I actually bought last years home shirt (Dzeko on the back) as it was £9 in clearance. Couldn't believe my eyes so bought straight away. Received it about 2 weeks later and everything was great, no problems whatsoever. Even compared with a few of my mates shirts and the material feels exactly the same. Only reason I bought it from there was I wasn't really keen on the design at the time and no way was going to spend fifty odd quid on the names and numbers etc. Slightly deterred me reading those comments so wouldn't purchase from them again just wait for City to have a sale like they're having now...I'm a stingy bastard haha

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.