New Club Survey

Eds

Just received another survey from the club and this is one of the questions. Does the question about support and loyalty and the last two deserve anything higher than a three?

1714462266922.png

Just received another survey from the club and this is one of the questions. Does the question about support and loyalty and the last two deserve anything higher than a three?

View attachment 116751
Why the negativity?

Because they don't value my support, the club isn't on the same wavelength and they don't listen.
Then your right to mark it down honesty best policy it's daft question as clearly on performance and results we are brilliant but loyalty it's a personal thing not something anyone should have to a business that really.diesnt value it's core base or get that most fans ( not me in this case ) have struggled for years to make ends meet

Got the email and deleted without reading it. The club have no interest in my opinion, or your opinion whatsoever.
They don't even listen to the school milk monitors - sorry I mean City Matters panel - so they ain't listening to thousands of randoms filling in a survey.

Yet another box ticking exercise.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.