New Club Survey

When all the ground is non Mancunian half and half scarf wearers videoing everything in site, will that be success?
That the consequence of becoming a global club.

Do you want to go back to little citie, everyone's second favorite club, the butt of jokes because we were not a threat to anyone in terms of winning but were considered cool?

As long as we keep winning trophies we will attract tourists and they spend their hard earned on tickets, shirts and stadium tours , great, because that means we can still buy and pay the best players.

North stand?

We don’t know for sure until City Matters, Alex, 1894 report back from the latest North stand meeting with the club. But you could be right?
You clearly are very interested in the expansion of the stadium and for that matter the expansion and construction projects in Manchester.

Do you genuinely believe most of the "planning consultations" are genuine and not a box ticking exercise for the council/developers.?

The new south stand was signed off long ago by the club/council way before the "public consultation" and I think I am right in saying work started even before planning was granted.

No but we can have an opinion too. Just because we don’t criticise the club constantly doesn’t mean our views are not valid
Quite. Everyone is entitled to their opinion. But there are some who feel that our success on the pitch negates any negative opinions about the club's attitudes to us, the fans.

Well, it does bother a lot of us. Just because City are playing great football and winning trophies, doesn’t mean fan discontent on certain matters should be ignored by the club.

As long, won’t last forever. As long, will probably be over after Pep goes. (possibly along with Soriano and Txiki) What then? Will the club listen to the fans then if and when City stop playing great football and winning trophies, and attendances begin to drop, if they do drop?

I agree mate, I'm just saying the club will fob us off on the basis we should be paying for what we're seeing as long as we're seeing good football they'll continue down this road. I don't believe they are planning for a day we're not as good, they'll believe we will remain at the top table moving forwards and continue to be able to make money from us.

I don't like the way the meetings go. It tends to be a tick the box exercise in my opinion and that's all. And our fans wont protest on mass to make a change so they can get away with it. It's our only chance so hopefully something positive can come from the meetings on the north stand and perhaps their views are aligned with ours on how that should work.

I’ve met Danny Wilson and Francine and heard the names of some of the others, although that might be from reading the minutes of CM Meetings.
But then I haven’t met any of the City Matters fan members apart from Kevin Parker. Although I may have met them without knowing their names when I used to travel to away matches.
Ahem...

When you have fans who have been waiting years for a season ticket without success seeing away fans sitting in home fans seats and tickets available at extortionate prices through ticketing agencies there is clearly something wrong and it isn't being addressed.
You forget to say home fans, fans of other clubs and people who appear to have no interest in the game other than to say they were there in our away end.

Didn't get a survey. Truth be told, they should place them in the Cityzens feed for members to click rather than text, email or scan a QR code. Too many methods and avenues skip the core fanbase.

Some fans still prefer postal responses. Having to do stuff for senior members is an 'ache but I'd rather they get their voice out than be forgotten.

Quite. Everyone is entitled to their opinion. But there are some who feel that our success on the pitch negates any negative opinions about the club's attitudes to us, the fans.
I can only speak from my own experience @Prestwich_Blue and to be honest, my dealings with the club have always been very good. I’ve had 3 STs for nearly 40 years & I believe they’re good value.…. but I understand if others have had issues

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.