New Club Survey

Some people are so blinkered they can't process the smallest bit of negative feedback to the club. There's some of them on the season ticket thread as well.

City are a business, and the core fanbase are just customers to them.

They give as much of a shit about Joe Bloggs season ticket holders as Tim Cook gives about me if I went and bought an iPhone from Argos.
We could say the same as above but with the ending “positive feedback…”

No problem with your views - but please allow other views to be aired without slating them

We could say the same as above but with the ending “positive feedback…”

No problem with your views - but please allow other views to be aired without slating them
there's plenty of things the club has done that have been positive and they should be credited as such when they do.

the new bar in the south stand for example is a big improvement on what was there before. As I'm sure the north stand stuff will be a big improvement on the tired old City Sq.

But they deserve calling out when it's needed as well.

Not sure what people want with this stuff.
If they didn't do fan surveys people would say the club doesn't listen and when they do do fan surveys (some) fans still say they don't listen.
If they send it to me i'll fill it in honestly. And there won't be any negativity as i haven't experienced anything negative. In fact all my interactions with the club has been top notch. That's my experience at least.

there's plenty of things the club has done that have been positive and they should be credited as such when they do.

the new bar in the south stand for example is a big improvement on what was there before. As I'm sure the north stand stuff will be a big improvement on the tired old City Sq.

But they deserve calling out when it's needed as well.
yes agree. fair and honest answers based on personal experience and not on the experience of others

Correlation is not causation, but interestingly I've not had this survey, and I will be on the club's CRM as someone who's had a very negative interaction with them after making the complaint described above.

The paranoid part of my brain is thinking they don't want feedback from people like myself.

Though logically it probably is just a random sample they send surveys to. I've had several in the past.

Correlation is not causation, but interestingly I've not had this survey, and I will be on the club's CRM as someone who's had a very negative interaction with them after making the complaint described above.

The paranoid part of my brain is thinking they don't want feedback from people like myself.

Though logically it probably is just a random sample they send surveys to. I've had several in the past.

A good business wants negative feedback mate it's how they develop. Owning a football club is a bit of a weird one because you have a captive audience who will take a lot more shit than a normal customer base.

People who own/run clubs know this.

Sorry mate but I think that’s bollocks
I appreciate your well reasoned argument. If you think that the club values my support, that they are on the same wave length as the fans and they listen, then crack on. I will just say Instanbul and the fiasco that went with it, season card price increases, away ticket allocations, City Matters etc

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.