New Club Survey

I appreciate your well reasoned argument. If you think that the club values my support, that they are on the same wave length as the fans and they listen, then crack on. I will just say Instanbul and the fiasco that went with it, season card price increases, away ticket allocations, City Matters etc
I loved every minute of Istanbul. Lifetime experience

I go to the Etihad to watch a football match. Over the years I’ve been high and I’ve been low (from football!). Twice I’ve had a serious complaint, once about an incident at another ground and I was ready to walk away from football entirely after that. I wrote (email) to the club and within an hour and a half I received a phone call and was invited in to see a senior person.
The other time I emailed and that was dealt with as well.
I cannot fault the club on their help and treatment for me.
That is not to say I think they are perfect but we have to remember that they are a business plus there are 50,000 or so fans being dealt with and as with any business not everyone approves of how they are dealt with.
No one and no organisation is perfect. I think mostly people try but sometimes their trying is not in everyone’s favour.

I must add in the interest of fairness and gratitude that for the first incident the help I received from some folk on here and especially the Boss himself @Ric was also very much appreciated. :-)
You can see from this why I love BM and City!!

Sorry if that goes against the narrative but I speak as I find and am treated.

I go to the Etihad to watch a football match. Over the years I’ve been high and I’ve been low (from football!). Twice I’ve had a serious complaint, once about an incident at another ground and I was ready to walk away from football entirely after that. I wrote (email) to the club and within an hour and a half I received a phone call and was invited in to see a senior person.
The other time I emailed and that was dealt with as well.
I cannot fault the club on their help and treatment for me.
That is not to say I think they are perfect but we have to remember that they are a business plus there are 50,000 or so fans being dealt with and as with any business not everyone approves of how they are dealt with.
No one and no organisation is perfect. I think mostly people try but sometimes their trying is not in everyone’s favour.

I must add in the interest of fairness and gratitude that for the first incident the help I received from some folk on here and especially the Boss himself @Ric was also very much appreciated. :-)
You can see from this why I love BM and City!!

Sorry if that goes against the narrative but I speak as I find and am treated.
I’m with you. Good to hear your views

Wow. It is everything to me. The club winning stuff is everything, and if I could even afford the tickets (that some of the moaners want to give away!) I would snap your hands off.
That’s fair enough, but for me winning trophies isn’t ‘everything’. The best part about going to watch city is that I get to go with my dad. It’s great to win things, but I’d go no matter if we were in the 3rd division or where we are now.

People do have genuine concerns about some of the clubs decisions, especially around ticket prices, which are completely legitimate.

is it not an issue for you that you can’t afford to attend?

Last edited:
I understand people have different opinions, but this thread has just become a copy of a few other threads with the same posters posting exacty the same posts they've put in those threads.

Look.

The club don't have to keep on sending out emails asking us how we feel about certain issues effecting the fans.

The people running the club aren't fucking stupid. They aren't thick. They are clever people. They are directors and managers. They have been working in football for decades. They know the fans aren't happy about certain issues that they have been behind and have implement.

If the club really wants to know why our fans are pissed off about certain issues, maybe they should start talking directly to the fans again at meetings, instead of through City Matters every 3 months.

It was the club who stopped those meetings. No doubt the club representatives at the meetings thought it was nothing more than a whinge fest, attended by ungrateful City fans. Instead they now get a report from some bod at City showing the results of the email questionnaire. Oh, that's interesting. File the report away until the next supporter email questionnaire. Done!

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.