New CM11 flags

Here's an idea for a flag . Not sure if its done yet. What about the vk blue(drink) symbol for a flag ?. Vincent Kompany- blue .

What about something looking at the Twisted Wheel nightclub from the 1960s?
tumblr_m1jnldZXux1qaer9t.gif

Where it says "MANCHESTER" add "CITY".

Or a Manchester Log End dart board:
Manchesterboard50.png

Saying something like "MANCHESTER...WE ARE UNIQUE", since nowhere else plays on the Manchester board.

Or looking at the official flower of Greater Manchester, cotton grass:
cottongrass.jpg

something like the style of New Zealand 'All Blacks' silver fern logo:
All_Blacks_logo.jpg

saying something to do with Manchester and cotton. I dunno - like a white flower and white writing of "COTTONOPOLIS" on a sky blue background or something like that.

have to ask whats happened to all the cm11 flags, think ive only really seen them once at a match ( all of them ) against watford in the cup last year.

Keep seeing all these new ones but never at matches ??

Cheadle_hulmeBlue said:
have to ask whats happened to all the cm11 flags, think ive only really seen them once at a match ( all of them ) against watford in the cup last year.

Keep seeing all these new ones but never at matches ??

i used two of their flags at league cup match against wigan

where do you stand? cm11 guys are in 110/111 and so am i
we should pick a match and make it cm11 but need people to get involved as there are few flags to shift

Mad Eyed Screamer said:
mcfctomlad said:
Some Oasis lyrics on banners is always good

YOU CAN HAVE IT ALL - BUT HOW MUCH DO YOU WAN' IT?

Being a Smiths fan, I thought you might have suggested a few of their lyrics

How about...

There's more to life than City you know (but not much more)

or...

I'll meet you at the Kippax gates
Bell and Lee are on your side
While Sumerbee is on mine

or the obvious...

These Charming Mancs

What about doing a CM11 flag day for the PLZEN match ? We could do that in 111 as we did for the Wigan cup match. People interested could just relocate there as there should be good availability and could hand all the CM11 flags and collect back at the end of the match

Just an idea ...

alberto0292 said:
What about doing a CM11 flag day for the PLZEN match ? We could do that in 111 as we did for the Wigan cup match. People interested could just relocate there as there should be good availability and could hand all the CM11 flags and collect back at the end of the match

Just an idea ...

is this gonna happen ???

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.