New CM11 flags

I think people would come forward.
I think its a case of establishing these flags, new concepts etc at lower profile games... trials amongst the hardcore who will sing whatever the weather.

At the early league cup games and EDS games, trialling this sort of stuff and making sure we video/picture it for Social Media... getting other blues into the idea of holding these flags up.

I'm at the EDS game on Monday.

alberto0292 said:
trevorriley said:
Lets hope that a big game like against the rags will get people going and wave flags more, on big game days people sing where food and drink is served so might stand a chance as the atmosphere gets going.

unfortunately stick flags won't be allowed in for the derby, but people can bring those in for the Hull match

the point in selling those stick flags is allowing people to bring those home and back to the ground for the next match, plus it generates little revenues for the group, money to be invested in other things like surfer flags, etc.

-- Wed Aug 21, 2013 7:56 pm --

Cheadle_hulmeBlue said:
Maine_Road said:
The stage we are at at the min its we have the ideas but they are just getting wasted because we can't find people to hold up the flags , we are currently looking at getting new flags made up but selling them on so people can bring them thereselves so we don't have to mess about trying to collect them at the end of the game each flag will be a one off design so only you would have that flag , prices would range from £5 - £15 depending on size and if it was a 2 stick or 1 stick flag ! Would this be something people would be interested in ??

In my honest opinion, selling them would be a complete waste of time.

stay positive!

at least the cost of those flags is covered and money can be used for other things (new surfer flag, etc.)

I get what you mean, but cm11 flags look class and id rather they be used. They look different . I can bet if they are sold we will never see them again at match. If they are sold I will put my name down to buy one, would love one of them and would gladly bring it to the match. just feel lime it would be a wasted opportunity if they werent in the ground :)

I know what you mean mate but our worry is if we hand them out we might never see them again so we would then be flags down and out of pocket

An image of Kum Kum on a flag for Agüero
kumkum.jpg

Prob been said, but ent there regular posters on here that would use them and be trusted to hand them back ?.<br /><br />-- Thu Aug 22, 2013 8:35 pm --<br /><br />
Josh Blue said:
Caveman said:
kumkum.jpg

That would be cool and he would love it
Yeah that would be awesome !.

alberto0292 said:
Nothing to do with CM11 flags but this is the new Fallowfield Blues Branch flag, thought it would be good to share ...

BSWh3mJCEAADnO5.jpg

I like that, what size is it?

BlueHalli said:
Prob been said, but ent there regular posters on here that would use them and be trusted to hand them back ?.

-- Thu Aug 22, 2013 8:35 pm --

Josh Blue said:
Caveman said:
kumkum.jpg

That would be cool and he would love it
Yeah that would be awesome !.
He has a section of his website talking about the origins of his nickname. He's said this about it in an interview; "I have grown to appreciate it because it's unique. It's not every day an athlete is nicknamed after a cartoon character!" and he has the nickname on his shirt "KUN AGÜERO" He obviously loves the nickname and it's origins.

I think it would be great.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.