New CM11 flags

I bought a flag for two quid in the south stand. Pretty good. Is this something to do with the 1894 group?

Yes like the Kun idea, he would be straight up to that when he scores, about 30times a season !

A few more banner ideas...

'I feel so extraordinary, something's got a hold on me' with an iconic image, perhaps Aguero swinging his top v QPR, Vinny punching the air v the rags or even Dickov on his knees v Gillingham

A 1.Bell 2.Bell 3.Bell 4. Bell 5, Bell 6... (you get the picture) would look good in the Colin Bell stand, possibly in place of the rubbish We're not really here banner

The Gorton St. Marks Maltese cross would look decent IMO, as one of those banners on two sticks that CM11 do so well

A pair of Adidas Manchester similar to the 80's casual classic t-shirts of a few years back with something like 'MCFC - Cool for cats' ??

93:20 in a fluorescent blue digital font

Manchester City FC in the font of the Madchester rave on cover

some great flags. whats going on are you gonna sell them ??? or bring them to the match. I still think you should just keep them and take them to the match, plenty of people on here could hold them up for you ?

Maine_Road said:
Pictures of our new flags have just been uploaded to our Facebook page

Does CM11 have a Twitter account? I've been posting links to some of your banners from my account (16,500+ followers), trying to promote them a bit. Really like the flags, I'd like to see them out at every game if it's ever possible.

By the way, here's a single pic of the three together if you want to share them that way:

MswmxD3.jpg

LoveCity said:
Maine_Road said:

Does CM11 have a Twitter account? I've been posting links to some of your banners from my account (16,500+ followers), trying to promote them a bit. Really like the flags, I'd like to see them out at every game if it's ever possible.

By the way, here's a single pic of the three together if you want to share them that way:

MswmxD3.jpg

No mate not on Twitter yet might be something we will look into tho

Maine_Road said:
LoveCity said:
Maine_Road said:

MswmxD3.jpg

No mate not on Twitter yet might be something we will look into tho

i've also shared them on the citizens and on my twitter, lots of likes and re-tweets, keep up the good work lads

LoveCity said:
Maine_Road said:

MswmxD3.jpg
The outside two a great!

But why have you got a flag with the Council's logo on it in the middle? That's the logo all that Repulik of Mancunia/United stuff use.

It's the Manchester coat of arms so as the only team from Manchester I think we should use it ! Never heard of Republic Mancunia to be honest mate

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.