New Contracts (Kompany signs until 2019 - page 52)

Kladze said:
jimharri said:
Kladze said:
Hope we get confirmation on Aguero signing a new contract today, but we probably won't. Hopefully soon.
Doubtful; I heard the rags are going to buy him.
That's not what I meant. The only signs of Aguero signing a new contract is an article in The Mirror(?) and a post from Bluwhit, who said earlier in the summer that a new contract was not in the works for Silva. Well, look who signed a contract two days ago.

My point is, hopefully there is something in this.

To be fair I said in early May there were no talks for a new contract for DS. Talks started when DS came back for pre season. He signed mid August. He said immediately he wanted to sign - there was the usual money negotiations.That's the facts. Believe who you want.

When he signed his last deal things weren't quite so straightforward. Ian Ladyman not city fans favourite journo was spot on at the time.

Kun & Edin have also signed new deals. I'm told both will be announced "soon". That's the best I can do.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.