New England kit for Euro '24

They're hypocritical garbage.

That's not the issue. The issue is that they've made a relatively benign update to the shirt in line with the general colour scheme of this years England kits and its become a political issue that both the PM and the leader of the opposition have discussed publicly because any hint of a change is denounced as "woke" and to some people, that means their country is being taken away from them.
What did I say that was hypocritical?

Nike like to be controversial, it gets them publicity and it's worked again. Like I said a **** of a company, that's only concerned with it's bottom line. I'm not arsed about the shirt btw, I wouldn't buy it for a quid, whatever flag is or isn't on it.

Nike like to be controversial, it gets them publicity and it's worked again. Like I said a **** of a company, that's only concerned with it's bottom line. I'm not arsed about the shirt btw, I wouldn't buy it for a quid, whatever flag is or isn't on it.
I meant Nike are hypocritical. They love latching onto social issues for publicity yet have an ugly history of sweatshop practices. I was agreeing with your point about them.

I am with you on this, you don't like you don't buy. The FA must have signed off on this and NIKE obliged.

Either way I only wear what I want to wear.

Last edited:
Seems like nobody cares anymore about tradition, rituals, loyalty to country, conventions etc. a bit sad really. I don’t like it much but can see what’s happening.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.