New European Super League Breakaway Threat

This is what happens when football didn't call their bluff in 1992. If the rest of English football clubs tells them to fuck off they can kill this plot now. If they don't, they'll die anyway

Could easily develop into that though
Exactly, why would the rest of the Prem support this, if I was chairman of a club outside the so-called Big 6 I’d be lobbying the rest of the clubs & FA to implement rules where clubs are expelled for such things, The Premier league can survive & thrive without the red shite but not if 5-6 jump ship, it’s time for the rest of football to make a stand and the FA & Premier League to get tough....I’m all for kicking them out now and getting on with strengthening the premier league, let’s see if they have the finances to tread water for a few years with friendlies in Asia, while the whole process gets dragged through the courts

They don't.
They get the pick of the draft players..
Have to admit I know jack shit about the draft system. So, if there was no relegation, could Norwich have had a free run at say someone like Haaland if he was a draft player? Basically the best up and coming players, is that right?

Have to admit I know jack shit about the draft system. So, if there was no relegation, could Norwich have had a free run at say someone like Haaland if he was a draft player? Basically the best up and coming players, is that right?
Worst team gets first dibs basically

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.