New fans/tourists are embarrassing

I was brought up in Wiltshire and was a Man United fan through my younger childhood days, in 2000 i moved to Devon and still a united supporter. Mainly due to my whole mums side of family being United fans. I was a proper glory hunter when i was younger, i just never knew it.

In about 2005, i decided that i wanted to choose my own team, be a individiual. and my choice came straight to the blue side of manchester. Loved Shaun Wright-Philips as a kid so that gave me a good enough reason.

2011, seems i made a good choice, proper fans, proper passion, and the blue moon has awaken.

My mums side of the family can go bug off and support the shite!

Liam someone took a photo of this pack of glory hunting plastics and posted it on page 7 of the scapuzzi thread.

I am a citizen because the blue brings out my eyes. I would be a rag, but that red and black they have going on just washes me out and I really cannot be associated with Charlton's comb-overs, they are so Frank Bough. So it's "Citizens Til I Depart" for me!!!

Up the Citizens! Away the Blue Moonie lads! "We're never truly here" and all that!

[bigimg]http://s1-05.twitpicproxy.com/photos/large/432486471.jpg[/bigimg]
now that embarrassing a laptop and next to him a fuckin friendship scarf fuck off you red twats

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.