New forum software

From an aesthetic and ease of reading POV, I think it would be better if alternate posts/topics were a different shade of background (sky blue would work) . It's all a bit, bright? cluttered? (not sure what the word is) but it's not too good on the eye. Something to break down the wall of white with text, I'll probably get used to it though!

Something like this ....

Not that bad an idea. Though I'm not sure about pink, to be honest. Two slightly different shades of light blue, possibly. Sky blue and lazer blue, mayhaps?

From an aesthetic and ease of reading POV, I think it would be better if alternate posts/topics were a different shade of background (sky blue would work) . It's all a bit, bright? cluttered? (not sure what the word is) but it's not too good on the eye. Something to break down the wall of white with text, I'll probably get used to it though!

Something like this ....

Yes something to break the white up a bit

I haven't used the desktop version yet but the mobile site is the digital equivalent of taking one pill a day that counts as all your meals.

Colour isn't obsolete to be fair.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.