New forum software

No what I mean is getting out of the thread via new posts that used to be at the top and the bottom ,at the moment you have to go into the menu option top left to get to it
Agreed kaz. When you get to the last post in a thread, you used to be able to get back to the list of unread posts/threads by a single click on a button at the bottom of each page. It now seems to take at least 3 clicks to get to the same place, unless I'm missing something

I don't think birthdays and ages is a good thing to have,privacy issue?
If you're viewing on a laptop, click on your username (top right corner), then click on "account details". You'll see check boxes for both "day and month" and "year" of birth. Uncheck those boxes, and you should be sorted. If you're on your phone, click on "profile" (same location) and do the same procedure.

Agreed kaz. When you get to the last post in a thread, you used to be able to get back to the list of unread posts/threads by a single click on a button at the bottom of each page. It now seems to take at least 3 clicks to get to the same place, unless I'm missing something
I found it,the lightening up to the right of your profile

2 click top right Lightening icon then the unread will show up click that

@Ric as I only really use my phone to read the forum I am finding it much easier and quicker to navigate and the links at top better

Also also the preiview option not going over the screen and me having to scroll back up it a vast improvement.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.