New forum software

All ok but any chance when your in a unread post thread there is a New post at top to click to show the rest of the unread posts.

At moment you press the top right lightening icon then the unread post link.

I'm using Chrome and the padlock is locked (secure). The old bookmark still works for me as well.

I can't test on Firefox as I have to use a legacy version for work purposes.

Edit: if your talking about the link Ric put on the 1st post then I'm getting the same error (does that page actually exist?)
Thanks for the info, it may be a browser specific problem. No I was using my stored bookmark for the transfer forum when I got the 404.

As you can tell, we're experiencing a few issues :(

Am working on them as we speak, and hopefully we can get them resolved. Otherwise we may need to roll back to the old software temporarily and any posts made today will be lost unfortunately.

Thanks for your patience.

Thanks for the info, it may be a browser specific problem. No I was using my stored bookmark for the transfer forum when I got the 404.
Ahh, I have:-

bookmarked which is fine but I tried another one that was bookmarked:-

UEFA FFP investigation into 2014 filings - Case Hearing reportedly delayed till New year (The Times) | Page 163 | Bluemoon MCFC | The leading Manchester City forum

and I get the same error.

As you can tell, we're experiencing a few issues :(

Am working on them as we speak, and hopefully we can get them resolved. Otherwise we may need to roll back to the old software temporarily and any posts made today will be lost unfortunately.

Thanks for your patience.

All seems well to me.
My bookmark worked, as did my saved credentials, and all the cunts I've got on ignore, like @BimboBob, are still ignored.

Name-dropping also works.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.