New forum software

Ahh, I have:-

bookmarked which is fine but I tried another one that was bookmarked:-

UEFA FFP investigation into 2014 filings - Case Hearing reportedly delayed till New year (The Times) | Page 163 | Bluemoon MCFC | The leading Manchester City forum

and I get the same error.
Yeah, there will be a lot of 404 errors for now. That's one of the main issues we're facing. Hopefully Damocles can fix it later!

Nope.

Granted, I've said the same each time it's changed and always gotten used to it.

Genuinely though, not a fan as it all looks rather gaunt and drab but clearly in the minority. Time's a great healer though.

Oooh me likey the "choose page" feature!

Is it a glitch that the adverts are showing up below the posts but above the reply box? Bit awkward.

One thing im not struck on is say you click on a thread with a lot of pages, you can now only click directly on the last page, whereas before if you wanted the general gist of what was new you could just click on an already visible couple of pages back. Thats changed now. So say if it had 1000 pages, you could see, and directly click on page 998 (or even 997, I cant remember). Do people know what I mean?

One thing im not struck on is say you click on a thread with a lot of pages, you can now only click directly on the last page, whereas before if you wanted the general gist of what was new you could just click on an already visible couple of pages back. Thats changed now. So say if it had 1000 pages, you could see, and directly click on page 998 (or even 997, I cant remember). Do people know what I mean?
If you click the ellipsis (...) in between the page numbers you can enter the page you'd like to go to.

Ooohhh, it tells you whose birthday it is today! And who has the highest number of posts. But what’s the little gear/flower thingy in the box up there for?
I’m exploring so that I know what I’m doing............well maybe I’ll know what I’m doing!

p.s. I like it, it is crisp and clear and clean.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.