New forum software

Mine still only gives me the first page and the last page as an option, irrespective of the page I’m on. Is there a setting I should be changing or...
@Ric
On iPhone safari eg this thread.
If you start on page 1 or 25, it shows:
‘1’ ‘...’ ‘25’

If you click next/previous it now shows:
‘1’ ‘...’ ‘24’ ‘25’

and it will continue to add numbers on pressing ‘previous’ until it’s displaying 4, when it will change to:
‘1’ ‘...’ ‘21’ ‘25’

Mine still only gives me the first page and the last page as an option, irrespective of the page I’m on. Is there a setting I should be changing or...
On mobile it gives the 1st page, the last page, the page you're currently on and 2 sets of ellipsis either side of it. This is only if you're in the middle of a thread. On the last page it will only show the 1st page, an ellipsis and the last page (that you're on). You can hit 'previous' and it'll show 2 pages (the current one and the last). Hit 'previous' again and you'll have 2 pages to the right and so on.

On PC it gives the same plus the 2 pages either side of the current one.

Bollocks!!
Mainly used Tapatalk. Tried using my phones browser but when I select Forums it directs to Tapatalk.
Until Tapatalk is available again it looks like I'm out,
Try the following:-

Kinda miss the old "View Active Topics" That was always my go to. It helped having a link to it at the bottom of the page as well so you didn't have to scroll up.

Otherwise, quite like the new look and feel.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.