New forum software

Yes, that’s a big downer for me too. I can’t stand adverts being forced upon you - so I doubt I’ll be visiting so often now. Probably not a bad thing - the media thread always left me fuming, so not the best bedtime reading. I’ll pop on occasionally now to check on transfer targets and travel plans for Euro always. Keep the faith
Tapatalk going is a pain and like others have said, probably means I won’t access as much. It was much more user friendly than normal browser.
If the strength of feeling is that strong (i.e. you simply won't use the site any more without Tapatalk) then I'll look at reinstalling it and monitoring it regarding the concerns mentioned (security, performance, privacy etc). I'm a bit reluctant tbh but equally I don't want to piss off those who rely on it.

If the strength of feeling is that strong (i.e. you simply won't use the site any more without Tapatalk) then I'll look at reinstalling it and monitoring it regarding the concerns mentioned (security, performance, privacy etc). I'm a bit reluctant tbh but equally I don't want to piss off those who rely on it.
I'd get a poll on Tapatalk users going, as to why they use it.

If it's just font size, then that can easily be fixed (depending on browser), by them just increasing the font size on their browser tab.

If it's for XYZ reason, then if you knew what XYZ or ABC reasons were, you might find a diffeernt solution?

If there is no opposition Ric, would you please as quite annoying. Not sure how you would gage opinion though
I would second this. The arrows are pretty intrusive on mobile and there's only 10 posts per page, scrolling isn't really an issue that needs solving.

I'd get a poll on Tapatalk users going, as to why they use it.

If it's just font size, then that can easily be fixed (depending on browser), by them just increasing the font size on their browser tab.

If it's for XYZ reason, then if you knew what XYZ or ABC reasons were, you might find a diffeernt solution?

Font size option on here be good. Also I stopped using tapatalk Ages ago and not just use the Firefox browser which is brilliant for this forum the only slight problem is the font size.

I can switch them off site wide, but it can't be done on a per user basis.
Can you fix (put back) the 'unread posts' button at the bottom of every page before you do this, as taking these arrows away without that would make the site even less navigable?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.