New forum software

@Ric

Not sure if anyone else noticing same, but most of the time, when I’ve got them of course, the ”alerts“ may only be showing “1” even though there is more?

Not sure if it’s a little glitch, I’m on iPad Pro if that makes any difference.

ta

Showed 2 for me when I logged on so either @Ric has already fixed it or maybe a browser thing. Talking of alerts, there's one thing I miss. Old software you could mouse-hover over the icon and it would show the alerts detail summary. Now have to actually click it to see what's garnered the attention. Only a slight quibble.

@Ric - I'm a massive fan of the new feature of clicking on a user's name in a quoted comment where it says "Username said:" to jump to that comment.

Ric you should be so proud of your baby, by far and away the best fans forum in the country. How long has it been going for now?
Also he should be proud of the supportive community he has built ,tons of bickering and that is just me but a core group of supportive family,this year more than ever it has been evident how kind people are

@Ric
I'm getting a privacy notice on EVERY page I click. I click accept and still pops up on every page. Even refreshing a page gives me the pop up. Is this the site or my browser? Never happened before

@Ric
I'm getting a privacy notice on EVERY page I click. I click accept and still pops up on every page. Even refreshing a page gives me the pop up. Is this the site or my browser? Never happened before
There's a thread here mate with a few suggestions:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.