New forum software

I really appreciate the dark mode. Works a treat when I wake in the middle of the night.

Reactions: Ric
There have been numerous tweaks since the initial changeover and I have to say it is now far better than the old version. I view during the day mainly on iPhone and in the evenings on an Android tablet and on both it performs really well. Clean layout combined with more functionality - what's not to like?

Hey guys,

Does anyone get the GDPR message literally every time you click on a new post or click anything new?

It's really starting to become annoying. I click agree everytime but still get the message.
Oh yes, driving me mad. What on earth is, going on.?

Hey guys,

Does anyone get the GDPR message literally every time you click on a new post or click anything new?

It's really starting to become annoying. I click agree everytime but still get the message.
Oh yes, driving me mad. What on earth is, going on.?
There's a separate thread about that here:

If you could reply on there, stating what device & browser you're using that'd be great. Also, please clear your cache and click "Accept" if you haven't already.

If you could reply on there, stating what device & browser you're using that'd be great. Also, please clear your cache and click "Accept" if you haven't already.

Also if you have your browser set to clear cookies automatically that can cause an issue too.

Cheers Ric!

Clearing the cache worked a treat. Not sure why I didn't try that first...

Thanks for the help!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.