New Germany away kit for the Euros

Bembeltown

Team supported
Eintracht Frankfurt
Germany released this YouTube clip for the release of their new Euro 2024 kit which is actually pretty decent. Not used to that from the DFB.

The home kit looks pretty standard but the away one sparked an outrage primarily by the right wing snowflakes that currently are out in full force as "real man don't wear pink". Sometimes (well actually most of the time) I hate people and the general stupidity of people in Germany since the pandemic

adidas-dfb-deutschland-auth-trikot-h-em2024-weiss-iz1620-fan-shop-front.pngadidas-dfb-deutschland-auth-trikot-away-em24-pink-ip8166-fan-shop-front.png

Germany released this YouTube clip for the release of their new Euro 2024 kit which is actually pretty decent. Not used to that from the DFB.

The home kit looks pretty standard but the away one sparked an outrage primarily by the right wing snowflakes that currently are out in full force as "real man don't wear pink". Sometimes (well actually most of the time) I hate people and the general stupidity of people in Germany since the pandemic

View attachment 110504View attachment 110506

That's very vaporwave / synthwave. Looks pretty good imo and while I'm past the age of being able to carry off loud polyester clothing I imagine the young kids (where the market is) should love it. As for 'real men don't wear pink' it sounds like the culture war ramblings of people who are afraid of modern life (of which there is much to rail against but pink shirts really isn't one of those things).

That's very vaporwave / synthwave. Looks pretty good imo and while I'm past the age of being able to carry off loud polyester clothing I imagine the young kids (where the market is) should love it. As for 'real men don't wear pink' it sounds like the culture war ramblings of people who are afraid of modern life (of which there is much to rail against but pink shirts really isn't one of those things).
I don't get it at all mate, it's so weird to me...Lot of comments like "pink is a gay colour, men don't wear pink etc etc".
I am from Frankfurt which is the financial capital of Europe and in the summer you can see tons of business men in pink dress shirts/polo shirts etc. around the stock exchange. But I guess all of them are either gay or will turn gay because of a shirt colour.

I am myself not in the market for a purchase, simply because I own exactly one shirt and that's from the club I support (Frankfurt) and even that I pretty much never wear.

However the prices on the Germany shirts are steep starting at 100 Euro up to 150 Euro. Weirdly enough no one is complaining about that.

Great video & well created/edited.

Like the ‘stereotypical’ Deutschisms swiftly put together, even though their new home shirt ironically as you’ve put is pretty standard.

Have also recently watched the Deutschland hit tv series where I noticed the soundtrack in the background of the promo vid.

I wouldn’t get too caught up with what I would suspect is a small minority disliking the colour of pink & most likely insecure of their own masculinity.

It’s pretty much the same over here in England where I would estimate the kids & youngsters in the cities will want to wear & buy the pink new colour shirt & less so in the countryside towns & villages where there’s an obvious generation gap.

I bet they didn’t know originally in hospitals pink blankets were handed out to newly born baby boys & blue ones to girls.

Anything that upsets extreme right-wingers is alright by me.

Great video & well created/edited.

Like the ‘stereotypical’ Deutschisms swiftly put together, even though their new home shirt ironically as you’ve put is pretty standard.

Have also recently watched the Deutschland hit tv series where I noticed the soundtrack in the background of the promo vid.

I wouldn’t get too caught up with what I would suspect is a small minority disliking the colour of pink & most likely insecure of their own masculinity.

It’s pretty much the same over here in England where I would estimate the kids & youngsters in the cities will want to wear & buy the pink new colour shirt & less so in the countryside towns & villages where there’s an obvious generation gap.

I bet they didn’t know originally in hospitals pink blankets were handed out to newly born baby boys & blue ones to girls.

The song is from Peter Schilling - Major Tom which has been a must at every gathering with potentially drunk Germans. Pretty old now, but still a banger. ;-)

Just put of curiosity, which TV series are you referring to?

When's the last time they didn't have Adidas as their kit supplier? It seems like they've been with them forever.

Also; you think they'd have the decency to speak the King's English. Bloody horrible, smelly Johnny Foreigners.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.