New Germany away kit for the Euros

Lebe jeden Tag so dass die AFD etwas dagegen hat! (Seem to recall you speak German, if not ignore the comment) ;-)
Stimmt.

Ich hasse Alles, was Extremismus ist.

I studied for a degree (Diplom) in German and French from September 1999 to summer 2003. Ein Semester an der Uni Potsdam.

Unfortunately, I have used it very little since, and I’ve forgotten a fair bit.

I wish that my life was so easy and straight forward that all I had to complain about was the colour of a football shirt. Without irony those making these comments will call people on the left snowflakes while being outraged by a fucking t-shirt.

Victim complex. Boo hoo.
I take it you’ll be buying our ketchup red away kit if it ever gets released then!

The song is from Peter Schilling - Major Tom which has been a must at every gathering with potentially drunk Germans. Pretty old now, but still a banger. ;-)

Just put of curiosity, which TV series are you referring to?

Hi there mate…am referring to the tv series called Deutschland 83, 86 & 89 which was loosely based on events surrounding the Cold War.

Just read that looks like the tele series was more popular abroad than domestically which was originally broadcast on RTL & seemingly aimed at the wrong crowd.

Hi there mate…am referring to the tv series called Deutschland 83, 86 & 89 which was loosely based on events surrounding the Cold War.

Just read that looks like the tele series was more popular abroad than domestically which was originally broadcast on RTL & seemingly aimed at the wrong crowd.
Got to admit I was not aware that this series existed. As you mentioned RTL is usually not known for quality TV entertainment, so that might indeed explain why I missed it. Trailers look promising though.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.