New Germany away kit for the Euros

Is there anyone who thinks Nike make decent kits ?
I find them dull.

People think our flag issue is a problem.

German FA being accused of being traitors for this deal.

I've always associated Adidas with the Germans.

Must be something about Nike's sales department than convinced big names to take them on. I don't see what it is myself.

People think our flag issue is a problem. German FA being accused of being traitors for this deal. I've always associated Adidas with the Germans.

Must be something about Nike's sales department than convinced big names to take them on. I don't see what it is myself.
In this case....

scarface-money.gif

I don't get it at all mate, it's so weird to me...Lot of comments like "pink is a gay colour, men don't wear pink etc etc".
I am from Frankfurt which is the financial capital of Europe and in the summer you can see tons of business men in pink dress shirts/polo shirts etc. around the stock exchange. But I guess all of them are either gay or will turn gay because of a shirt colour.

I am myself not in the market for a purchase, simply because I own exactly one shirt and that's from the club I support (Frankfurt) and even that I pretty much never wear.

However the prices on the Germany shirts are steep starting at 100 Euro up to 150 Euro. Weirdly enough no one is complaining about that.

I think you are confusing the colour with Salmon ;)

Just a thought.

Are Nike buying up all the biggest international team brands to stitch up huge friendly internationals?

For example Germany want a money-spinning friendly with Brazil but having the wrong kit supplier makes it more difficult?
And that should be 1 more nail in the coffin for International football, friendlies and uneven qualifiers for certain, but it won't be!

When's the last time they didn't have Adidas as their kit supplier? It seems like they've been with them forever.

Also; you think they'd have the decency to speak the King's English. Bloody horrible, smelly Johnny Foreigners.

Someone less smarter than me could have thought you were serious!!

It's not like the founder, Adolf Dassler and his brother (who made Puma) joined the Nazi Party 3 months after Hitler was a part of it in 1933 or anything!

Nope...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.