New Germany Supporters' Club

Well, i personally don't know. I have been searching in Berlin for years for cityzens here to watch the games with, but haven't found any. Until i met @berlinblue at the Dortmund game, and we started watching games together, and then we came to this idea of creating a supporters club here in Berlin to gather all of the cityzens together. Its like there are currently none in Berlin, neither in Germany. You are welcome to join us though.

Try your luck going into a few pubs. Irish pubs are quite famous in germany for hosting PL games! Good luck finding other cityzens in Munich!
Thanks a lot! Irish pubs sound great:)

Met an Austrian Blue who lives in Vienna at the City v Leipzig U19 game last season, will let him know.

Great we have that support, I follow Dresden and Aachen as my teams in Germany, good stuff.
Great to hear! Sounds like there is a strong Austrian following judging by this thread.

Heard there's an ex-City chap name of Leroy over there who might be able to offer you some advice...
Feel free to join us here (officially or unofficially) if you're ever in Berlin!
Haha thanks for the advice, I heard nowadays he wears the color that I don't like that much.
I was in Berlin last week, hopefully next time when a match is on.

We're still looking for a good 'local' - so far our options are the Irish pub at Hackescher Markt and Belushi's (both in Mitte). Taking recommendations though...
have Frequented the Irish Bar in Hackescher Markt on many occasions,
reguarly travel to Berln for testing at IPH on Landsberger Alee near the Ikea,

Ill join. Im based in Munich so wont be able to make many meetings but Ill be there is spirit.
Just sent you a PM requesting details on how I can join.

Any place in Munich where City fans get together to watch games ?

There used to be 5 or 6 of us that met in Ned Kellys. Molly Malones and Kennedys but many have left for pastures new. Bear in mind these were the days "when we were shit" so there may be may more these days (many of whom certainly werent at York away)
Honestly speaking I prefer to watch at home as most of these bars are teaming with rags and scousers.

Do remember a hardcore of us who went to Günther Murphys Irish bar (sadly no longer with us) on a 4 day bender after we got relegated in 1996 think Im still hungover from that now.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.