NEW Home Kit Photo

Gareth, You have the chance to be a true Hero,why don't you raffle your shirt on here and donate the money...maybe one of the carls funds...Just an idea...[/quote]

Erm..... it would fetch at least £500quid by the end of next week if its for Charity. I guarantee it. Not that I'm putting Gareth under any pressure, haha.[/quote]

If you think we could raise a bit of cash for it. Then let's do it!

The new shirts are fitted this year, so it's a 42, which is like an XL. I'm 6'1 and it's a good fit on me.

We'll end the bidding next Saturday at 12.00pm. Winning bidder gets to nominate which charity the cash goes to.

Start the bidding..

PoolHustler said:
r01z said:
samharris said:
Heres a sneak preview of the Rags new away kit...

5p4l4w.jpg

ROFL had a good chuckle at that, bet trannys pissed he cant wear it
It's a fake, the tranny would've taken a £50,000 pay cut per-week to play in that gear :)

Jesus is that Berbatov, hes let himself go. There all bloody at it that team ! lol

Gareth Brooks said:
Gareth, You have the chance to be a true Hero,why don't you raffle your shirt on here and donate the money...maybe one of the carls funds...Just an idea...

Gareth Brooks said:
Erm..... it would fetch at least £500quid by the end of next week if its for Charity. I guarantee it. Not that I'm putting Gareth under any pressure, haha.

The new shirts are fitted this year, so it's a 42, which is like an XL. I'm 6'1 and it's a good fit on me.

We'll end the bidding next Saturday at 12.00pm. Winning bidder gets to nominate which charity the cash goes to.

Start the bidding..
You sure Umbro won't spear you in the ass for this?

Worthy of it's own thread really!! AUCTION IS ON! A chance to win a shirt by June 27th?!!! Over two weeks before anyone else.

Well done Gareth!

Ghost in my house said:
Gareth Brooks said:
Gareth, You have the chance to be a true Hero,why don't you raffle your shirt on here and donate the money...maybe one of the carls funds...Just an idea...

Erm..... it would fetch at least £500quid by the end of next week if its for Charity. I guarantee it. Not that I'm putting Gareth under any pressure, haha.

Start the bidding..
You sure Umbro won't spear you in the ass for this?[/quote]

Gareth you are a hero! please make sure you will not get in trouble for doing this first.

Last thing we need is for you to be sued.

SouthStand211 said:
11grkvn.jpg

<a class="postlink" href="http://twitter.com/mrgarethbrooks" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://twitter.com/mrgarethbrooks</a>

XFM DJ that hosted the UMBRO event last week at Deaf Institute
anelka_notw_0021.jpg

Start the bidding..[/quote]
You sure Umbro won't spear you in the ass for this?[/quote]

Gareth you are a hero! please make sure you will not get in trouble for doing this first.

Last thing we need is for you to be sued.[/quote]

They've given me the shirt, and the money will be going to charity, so I don't see a problem with it.

End of the day, it's good PR for them and show's how passionate we are for our club.

I'll make sure the Manchester Evening News and the City Magazine know about it too.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.