New home kit?

replace the soundwave with the artwork from the guy that did the fixtures wallpaper:

legendsh.png

citykev28 said:
PJMCC1UK said:
It will probably put the opposition strikers off. Looks like its a magic eye puzzle.

if you stare at it long enough, you can see the hidden image. it's a fat, bald man shouting at a camera.
rooney?????

Just watched a programme showing the best of City's FA cup goals and they showed the 1977 /78 kit with the diamonds down the side of the long sleeve. They had blue shorts with blue socks. TBH it didn't look too bad. Point is I loved the shirt. I cant remember where it is now, must be in mum and dads loft somewhere.

Went to the city store at COMS today to buy the away shirt and returned home empty handed. Why...

Because its really bad, the tacky triangular bit of material on the sleeves looks like a patch covering a tear, the black bit round the neck and shoulders looks like youve just been to the barbers and forgot to leave that plastic collar thing there and the fit of it assumes that all city fans are misshapen larger louts with the inability to lower their arms past chest height.

The home Kit looks better, but again need to see it in person and on.

I've been trying to defend the away kit in my mind. There are part of it I like (the crest, the gold lettering, the color of the red and black, but the part that were misfires are bad misfires. The collar, the sleeves, the fit.

I'm not sure how, but they have bungled up this kit. All City fans wanted was an updated replica of the vintage cup kit. This is a clear case of over thinking.

Stripes are straight when a players arms are raised in celebration? what? 90% of the time a players arms (and a fans) are down to their sides. good lord.

I for one will pick one of my old red and black kits to wear this one is crap

sleeves collar etc I love black and red stripes but sorry not this one

despite the fact that i don't mind the new shirts, i think what umbro have forgotten is the simplicity that we all loved. a straightforward red and black in the style of last season's home would have been mustard. it's no wonder the red and blacks are always small sellers, umbro always try and do too much to it. remember 95?

Why mince words? We've gone from the best kits (home and away) to one of the worst (home and away)

Very disappointing.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.