New home kit?

Danny Hoekman said:
Has there been any word on the shorts and socks? One of my lads was asking last night. ("They'd better not be getting rid of the lucky maroon topped socks" was his words).

images

we also didn't have maroon topped socks in 1934 (FA Cup), 1937 (League title), 1956 (FA Cup), 1976 (League Cup)... http://www.historicalkits.co.uk/Manchester_City/Manchester_City.htm

Plus i don't believe in luck or don't think there is such a thing as lucky objects or clothing or occurrances! If we're gonna be good, we'll be good no matter what colour socks we have!

And for those moaning about the home kit, at lease it's not fucking dirty red like the away kit!

danburge82 said:
Danny Hoekman said:
Has there been any word on the shorts and socks? One of my lads was asking last night. ("They'd better not be getting rid of the lucky maroon topped socks" was his words).

images

we also didn't have maroon topped socks in 1934 (FA Cup), 1937 (League title), 1956 (FA Cup), 1976 (League Cup)... http://www.historicalkits.co.uk/Manchester_City/Manchester_City.htm

Plus i don't believe in luck or don't think there is such a thing as lucky objects or clothing or occurrances! If we're gonna be good, we'll be good no matter what colour socks we have!

And for those moaning about the home kit, at lease it's not fucking dirty red like the away kit!
You should ave tried telling that to Coventry in their Brown and yellow ensemble or Huddersfield in their famous 10-1 kit, beat before they walked down the tunnel iv'e seen transvestites wearing things less embarrassing outfits.

Bluemoonbaldboy said:
looks like umbro are doing a 90's revival if that is indeed our shirt...Englands new Goalkeeper top is just awful
268065_824711320002_26111702_39441237_3566099_n.jpg

What

The

Fook!!

That's amazing!! I like creativity.

The only word I can think of for that new England goalkeeper shirt is tragic. If I was Joe Hart Id tell them outright I refuse to wear it.

jamielowndes said:
The only word I can think of for that new England goalkeeper shirt is tragic. If I was Joe Hart Id tell them outright I refuse to wear it.

Agreed. At least the away top has some nice sky blue in it!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.