New home kit?

Shaelumstash said:
glen quagmire said:
LOL at all the 'grown men' whinging about a football kit, caning it or defending it! Fuck sake it's a football kit!

Or am i correct in guessing that the average age is 8 or 9ish?

As I've said before, would that be your reaction if we changed the shirts to white? Not one single person has come on here and said they wouldn't give a fuck if they changed the colour of the home shirt.

Would you "LOL" at people whinging that City should wear blue shirts? Afterall, it's only a football kit!

They havent changed the shirt colour so it's a moot point.

Shaelumstash said:
As I've said before, would that be your reaction if we changed the shirts to white? Not one single person has come on here and said they wouldn't give a fuck if they changed the colour of the home shirt.
I'd say congratulations to Umbro for respecting our history by paying homage to our final season as Ardwick FC.

Shaelumstash said:
glen quagmire said:
LOL at all the 'grown men' whinging about a football kit, caning it or defending it! Fuck sake it's a football kit!

Would you "LOL" at people whinging that City should wear blue shirts? Afterall, it's only a football kit!

I don't care what colour we play in as long as it's 'city blue'. It amuses me that so many people care what the shirt looks like or the colour of the shorts are!

I can see it now :

HUSBAND: "darling, can you make sure that my home shirt is clean for tomorrow as i have an important meeting".

WIFE: "Yes dear, although you'll have to wear the navy blue shoes as the brown loafers will clash with the etihad logo".

HUSBAND: "stuff that then don't bother i'll hand my notice in instead".

It's a football shirt, not something to wear to the office, a party or deep sea diving.

The switch to blue shorts was a step too far for one City fan.....

844666_c905_1024x2000.jpg

There was less moaning when we once turned out in all Yellow at Arsenal..

Now that was bizarre... we all started booing them as we thought it Was Arsenal at first...
This was in the days when the visitors took the field a few mins before the hosts..<br /><br />-- Wed Jul 13, 2011 12:29 pm --<br /><br />There was less moaning when we once turned out in all Yellow at Arsenal..

Now that was bizarre... we all started booing them as we thought it Was Arsenal at first...
This was in the days when the visitors took the field a few mins before the hosts..

levets said:

This was in the days when the visitors took the field a few mins before the hosts..

quote]

...one of my worst days as a City fan...

I thought we'd forgotten our kit, and were having to borrow Arsenal's...couldn't believe it when we could see the "brother" logo and badge on it...

glen quagmire said:
Shaelumstash said:
glen quagmire said:

I don't care what colour we play in as long as it's 'city blue'. It amuses me that so many people care what the shirt looks like or the colour of the shorts are!

I can see it now :

HUSBAND: "darling, can you make sure that my home shirt is clean for tomorrow as i have an important meeting".

WIFE: "Yes dear, although you'll have to wear the navy blue shoes as the brown loafers will clash with the etihad logo".

HUSBAND: "stuff that then don't bother i'll hand my notice in instead".

It's a football shirt, not something to wear to the office, a party or deep sea diving.

"I don't care what colour we play in as long as it's 'city blue'"http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oxymoron

Not sure if that was meant as a deliberate joke or if you just didn't really think before you wrote it. Either way, I think it proves the point that you are arsed what colour shirt we wear. For the exact same reasons you are arsed about that, I'm arsed about the colour of the shorts.

mcfc2112 said:
levets said:

quote]

...one of my worst days as a City fan...

I thought we'd forgotten our kit, and were having to borrow Arsenal's...couldn't believe it when we could see the "brother" logo and badge on it...

I was there then too. Was that the one when The Shamen played "Ebeneezer Good" before the game? Or was it the one when David White scored 2 in the second half? Both were night matches if I remember correctly.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.