New home kit?

Etchy said:
homekit.jpg

the wonder of paint! the kit doesnt look to bad to me, i think we will get used to it and like it the same as we did with the white socks from 09...
Surprisingly I quite like that for some reason, i'm going to wait until it's on the players before I make a decision on it.

So the dots on the shirt all make sense now with the video on the website... they're the waves (method of recording pitch of sound) from bluemoon. Good thought, but probably not the right place to put it, on the new shirt.
Suppose they're going to say the city fans are with the team the whole time considering they have the dots on the shirt which represent the fans singing bluemoon?!

I wouldn't mind it if it was just the soundwave itself on the front. I hate the pointless dots underneath that take up most of the shirt.

Bellers_a_hero said:
So the dots on the shirt all make sense now with the video on the website... they're the waves (method of recording pitch of sound) from bluemoon. Good thought, but probably not the right place to put it, on the new shirt.
Suppose they're going to say the city fans are with the team the whole time considering they have the dots on the shirt which represent the fans singing bluemoon?!
But its old news. A lot of people already knew this.

If they removed the dots below the sound wave, the chequered squares behind the collar and made the shorts white it would actually be another fine effort by Umbro.

The shirt has grown on me a little over time, still not convinced with the dish-cloth collar but when we see Oooh Balotelli smash in a few goals in it I'm sure it will grow on us all.

Not that bothered about the dark blue Etihad and Umbro logo either as I grew up watching City in shirts with a dark blue Brother sponsor, and dark blues socks, first shirt I owned was the 87-89 kit we got promoted in (White's got to be quicker than Jackson to get there, he is, MOOORRLEEYYYY)

but I agree with most of the comments about the shorts, think the hooped socks would have looked great with white shorts, like City in the fifties, and still see our "traditional colours" as Blue, White with Maroon trim.

Before I get told "not to effing buy it then" I hope that we win something else this season, as people will look back at us in blue shorts with a lot more fondness than they do now, and it is still City after all.

oh no wheres the maroon gone off the socks. could have done the soundwave in maroon for me too<br /><br />-- Wed Jul 13, 2011 7:01 pm --<br /><br />oh no wheres the maroon gone off the socks. could have done the soundwave in maroon for me too

xmusampa said:
oh no wheres the maroon gone off the socks. could have done the soundwave in maroon for me too

-- Wed Jul 13, 2011 7:01 pm --

oh no wheres the maroon gone off the socks. could have done the soundwave in maroon for me too

I am very fond of the maroon too, any chance we could have maroon in chumps league like we did europa?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.