New home kit?

Re: City home shirt released...!

It looks a bit more interesting now they've got some good quality photographs. £45 is a bit pricey but you should be able to get for £40 down Sports Scally World or 10% off from City as a Seasoncard holder.

I won't be able to make my mind up until I see it in person.

Let's be honest here. By contrast to the outstanding designs of the two home shirts, the black away shirt, and the white sash away shirt, this new home shirt is a major disappointment on first viewing.

More disappointing is the fact that a new home kit is being released for the third year running, plus any number of away and third kits. I appreciate that City must build their income stream but the club must tread carefully not to be seen to explicitly be fleecing the fan base.

To get us to buy a replica shirt, it has to feel like a must-have item. Most of the shirts up to this point have, and they are great to wear. This new one does not have that WOW factor that we have become used to.

However, if we win the Premiership wearing it, who cares??!

All pics on the website now
The keeper kit looks good - loike the black kit a couple of years back

Just think that whatever you feel about the J cloth collar bit - it's going to be bloody uncomfortable or flop about after a couple of washes

It's still a fake!!! Come on guys, cry it's a fake like you have been bleating on for weeks!

No wonder Tevez wants to leave...blue shorts! Blue shorts! It's not right :(

jjeangi said:
2krccp.png
to be fair it looks quite nice there!!!!!! hopefully the colour is that sky blue and not just the lighting!!!

I quite like the home kit, not a massive fan of the away kit if I'm honest, the crest and sleeves put me off it.

I've actually come around to the shirt. But I can't get over the blue shorts.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.