New home kit?

Is it me, or the lights, or is it a really pale blue too?

And the shorts look a different shade of blue because they are a different material? Look how much darker the socks are when lay on the shirt!

I'm not too fussed about blue shorts, a change is nice sometimes and will make it more special when they go back to white.

I think the team will look good in this kit.

Re: City home shirt released...!

Mada-MCFC-adaM said:
It's still a fake!!! Come on guys, cry it's a fake like you have been bleating on for weeks!

Thats because it looks fake! Its shite, dont like the dots, dont like the collar, dont like the blue shorts, just looks cheap especially after the great kits we've had over the last few seasons. Major major disappointment.

Just incase you dont get it, me no likey!!

Well i like it...

I like how fresh and new it looks!

I'll get used to the blue shorts, these lads did:
mcth_6.jpg

(didn't we finish second that season? i'll be well happy with second this season!)

and i always think hooped socks are the best!

At least i'm happy anyway!

Don't like the shirt at all. Not particularly keen on us wearing all blue either. Our colours are sky blue and white. Be like the rags playing in all red, Everton, Rangers or Chelsea in all blue - sorry just not for me.

That extra bit on the collar looks like it's been made from dinner lady overalls. The pattern makes it look like its that perforated material that American football shirts are made from.

I'm liking it so much more now i have seen it on the players and the whole kit on the website.

BUT I'm confused about the goalkeeper kit, what happened to the other one they had brought out this season? It's pretty much the same colour as the new one and has disappeared from the website! What will all the people do if they have bought it and it's not a genuine new kit for this season?

Bellers_a_hero said:
I'm liking it so much more now i have seen it on the players and the whole kit on the website.

BUT I'm confused about the goalkeeper kit, what happened to the other one they had brought out this season? It's pretty much the same colour as the new one and has disappeared from the website! What will all the people do if they have bought it and it's not a genuine new kit for this season?
Both keeper shirts here.

<a class="postlink" href="http://shop.mcfc.co.uk/stores/mancity/products/kit_selector.aspx?selectorid=359" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://shop.mcfc.co.uk/stores/mancity/p ... ctorid=359</a>

Re: City home shirt released...!

allan harper said:
BlueInCanada said:
Strangely, im not a huge fan of the away kit. Not sure why, just not. (Tin hat time)

The home shirt I like a lot. Even the collar. Home shirt for me.

Somebody should do a poll.

I think our away shirt looks shite would of preferred it if it was more retro looking.

This. I would have put the sponsor underneath the badge like we did with the third kit with the red and black stripes over the white.

I don't like the blue shorts on the home kit, though. Not a huge fan of the actual shirt either at the moment but I've said that in the past and they've all eventually grown on me so I'll wait.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.