New home kit?

Having seen the complete kit now - have to say the socks are quite nice, however still think white shorts would be 100% better!
The problem I still have is with the shirt - firstly when you see the whole kit together, it doesn't seem to go with the rest of it... doesn't match if you know what I mean.
Other than that, the navy blue Etihad and Umbro logos still look shite and again would have looked 100% better in white. But the main problem with the shirt is the inner 'check' collar - it looks cheap and nasty, and what's more it doesn't relate to anything else on the kit! It just looks like it's been stuck on as an after thought! Take that away, change the shorts to white and you're onto a winner

Cant get over the blue shorts the shirt is poor too fussy. Looking at the pictures of the players wearing the complete kit shows the shirt and shorts don't match because of the dots this is a design trying too hard the guy with the woolly hat has been let off his leash and come up with a mess The all blue makes us look like Coventry and I am so disappointed, ask anyone, even non football fans, City's colours and the answer is always Sky Blue & White and that is how it should remain forever more

liam_gallagher_home_shirt.ashx

have to admit it looks better on a Manc than an Indonesian Rent Boy.

Vonk's Konk said:
Bellers_a_hero said:
I'm liking it so much more now i have seen it on the players and the whole kit on the website.

BUT I'm confused about the goalkeeper kit, what happened to the other one they had brought out this season? It's pretty much the same colour as the new one and has disappeared from the website! What will all the people do if they have bought it and it's not a genuine new kit for this season?
Both keeper shirts here.

<a class="postlink" href="http://shop.mcfc.co.uk/stores/mancity/products/kit_selector.aspx?selectorid=359" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://shop.mcfc.co.uk/stores/mancity/p ... ctorid=359</a>

Oh yeah, obviously didn't look properly. But isn't the idea supposed to be for the kits to be different colours to prevent colour clashes, both are similar colours and last seasons black one was hardly ever worn due to refs wearing black. Aren't we going to have the same problem this season?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.