New home kit?

Re: New home kit???

Looks real to me and fits descriptions mentioned a while ago like the soundwave and the V neck. Looks ok to me apart from the funny bits on the side of the collar. Would have liked to see white cuffs too like on this season's shirt.

BatBlue said:
God i hope this is fake.
It is. This is the proper new one:

14w48g.jpg

I have to agree that I desperately want it not to be real. It looks cheap, cluttered, and I hate the white stripe down the side. It looks too much (but not exactly) like the Spurs number from a few seasons ago in blue.

I don't usually buy a shirt every year but I will definitely be buying the away this year. Steering very clear of the home shirt if this is it.

Halfpenny said:
peoffrey said:
jimharri said:
S7t9j.jpg

Et voila!

Merci beaucoup, Jim.

This could be genuine. Heard a v-neck and soundwave from a fairly good source a few months back.

Hope it isn't genuine, I'm not a fan at all. Don't like the pattern across the middle, the dark Etihad and Umbro logos look rubbish and I'm not a fan of the stripe down the side. I might buy the away shirt but definitely wouldn't buy this.

I like it. Remember, the photo might not do the shirt justice. It was taken in a mirror by a camera phone.

If it is real i think it will definitely look better - look how distorted the picture is, even the background (doors etc) look like they are made out of a dotted cheap material.....i wouldn't worry about the shirt being made out of crap, we haven't gone back to Le Coq afterall!

If it looks up to scratch I think it will look the business, and I guess we can't have three kits in a row that are almost identical.

dodgykit.jpg

colours were fucked up as hell due to the poor lighting conditions. this should be a more faithful representation.

matt99is said:
dodgykit.jpg

colours were fucked up as hell due to the poor lighting conditions. this should be a more faithful representation.

Better colour but still bad.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.