New home kit?

Re: New home kit???

Its looking more and more likely its real. I think its ok, although I'm hoping those little collar bits are from a shirt he has on underneath.

Like others have said, it will look better when its not been taken in a changing room by a mobile phone.

I would have preferred the etihad was in white, but I suppose it doesn't show up as well on sky blue. Maybe a compromise of white with a black outline in future?

Anyway I prefer it to the away already, mainly because its not got red on it or ridiculous hoops on the sleeves. Hopefully the white down the side is on both sides or its in danger of looking like the last Le Coq Sportif shirt we had.

if it were up to me, we'd have a shirt with at least 3 collars that you can pop at once, mebbe more

popped-collar-3.jpg

So have we ditched the cotton type feel to the shirts? Thought that made them really smart. This and the away shirt looks like we're back to the usual shirt material, training shirt type stuff. Not sure if they players had an input in that?

Brilliant design! can't wait to buy it!
What is it with you negative people?
What's girly about it???
GROW UP!!

looks good i reckon,sorry for asking but i aint been on for a while,whats all this sound wave stuff?

Sorry but some how missed this news!!

It will have to look a hell of a lot better in the flesh to change my opinion - cos I think that looks shite to be honest!
The dot/soundwave just looks tacky - disappointing really as Umbro have really done us proud since we went back to them. The one worrying thing for me is the Umbro badge and Etihad being navy blue... as far as i'm concerned navy blue has no part on a Man City shirt... that colour goes on a Coventry kit, and what worries me even more is that this will mean a return to navy blue socks!!!!
Then again, after the perfection of last season's kit it was always going to be downhill!

hahahaha at all the people who actually believe this is our new home kit, its fake ffs!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.