New home kit?

Dodge said:
The kit's total shite.

It's ruined the season for me.

I hope we dont win the league in this shit.

Typical City and it's down to Cook...sack him NOW.
That's going to catch a few.

dario2739 said:
I was worried there would be some navy blue in the kit to tie-in with the sponsor logo - thankfully I actually like the socks. We have worn socks like that in the late 50's - but how much better does this look...

That looks mint, and different enough from last 2 seasons to be unique. Shame they didn't go with that.

For the love of God we need to find a way to make sure the White shorts are used. If anything I'd rather have White as the PL and Blue for CL. But it's probably going to be the other way round.

is the home kit gonna have the "blue moon" stitched into the inside of the collar? coz it had "CTID" stitched into the collar of the away shirt on all the press photos but when i actually received it, it didn't.

Project said:
For the love of God we need to find a way to make sure the White shorts are used. If anything I'd rather have White as the PL and Blue for CL. But it's probably going to be the other way round.

Think it's probably too late for the replica kits as they will have been made months ago, but maybe not too late for what the players actually wear. I've started this poll to make it easy for the club to see fans opinion. http://forums.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=226503

just glad that they're using a different bluemoon at the start of games. fucking hate the quick one they've used the last couple of seasons.

couldn't care less about the shirt, as soon as the away kit was shown off at the homecoming i was having it

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.