New home kit?

article-0-01D00B3B000004B0-876_468x450.jpg

COME ON YOU SKY BLUES

The top is really smart, I love it, can't wait to get it.
Can anybody tell me if yaya's changing his number?

On the website the kit names and numbers are blue but on the leaflet that came through the door they're white. I assume the websites correct but i'd prefer white. The tops nice, wasn't keen originally but definitely grown on me, would rather have white shorts but no big deal.

I like it and my advice to the doubters out there is don't fear change and you'll like it too . . and if not then there's no compulsion to buy one and you can always wear last seasons (or whatever) if you like. :-)

kippaxwarrior said:
Went to the shop on Market St before and they have it in a glass case
Close up the shirt looks absolutely superb, the soundwave is very subtle and i like the shorts
Big yes from me

Sorry mate, have to disagree - I went to the store at the Stadium after work... shirt material is same quality as the previous two - and up close the sound wave dots don't look that bad... the check collar though looks even worse close up - what were they thinking, it doesn't even relate to anything else on the kit - small unecessary thing that ruins the whole shirt!
Also the blue shorts are of a slightly different shade to the shirt - not much in it, but enought to stand out! Socks are really nice though!

dario2739 said:
The blue shorts are of a slightly different shade to the shirt - not much in it, but enought to stand out!
It's often going to be the case when the shirt and shorts are made from different materials. Looks from the OS photos like we've bought a job lot of gym shorts from the back of a lorry.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.