New home kit?

I've just seen the kit in the shop too (there's examples to look at, just not buy yet) and I have to say that thankfully the sirt isn't all that bad in the fllesh, and I HATED the thing when I first saw it. blue shorts are naff though - they just don't look right.

BibbyBlue85 said:
kompany10 said:
how can you have seen it in the shop when its not out till friday ?

Its on a maniquin in a case mate
It was just on the maniquin on Friday.They probably stuck it in the case after I had my grubby mits all over it.Also did you notice that the shorts are a darker shade of blue than the shirt and the hoops on the socks are lighter than both ?.

The Duky Blue said:
BibbyBlue85 said:
kompany10 said:
how can you have seen it in the shop when its not out till friday ?

Its on a maniquin in a case mate
It was just on the maniquin on Friday.They probably stuck it in the case after I had my grubby mits all over it.Also did you notice that the shorts are a darker shade of blue than the shirt and the hoops on the socks are lighter than both ?.

This!

I went into the store on Market Street on friday and you can touch it, feel it etc. The shirt is pretty good, but the shorts are not the same shade, and then the socks get darker. Is this part of the design or just someone being incredibly colour blind!

I came out of the store feeling very annoyed with the blue shorts. Not so much the fact that they are blue, the fact that they are a different shade of blue to the shirt, and then the socks are different again. It looks extremely unprofessional.

The shirt is good though, it looks sooo much better in real time.

Had a look at the away kit the other day, disappointed they've not stuck with the same material as the last couple of years.

Anyone know if the mcfc official shop is selling the 10 11 home without the FA cup print? Or any sites I can buy the kit on? On the subject of 11/12: Like the new one but much prefer last year's. Class > gimmick any day.

FFS Umbro, you've had a shocker. This kit is the real reason Tevez wants out.

The blue shorts reminds me of Joey fooking Barton as well... Fook you, Umbro. Fook you.

JoeyBartonPA_468x667.jpg

JoeyBarton2_468x612.jpg

JoeyBartonG_228x345.jpg

barton-300x400.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.