New home kit?

AJ71 said:
1.618034 said:
New WHITE shorts being worn at Altrincham today...

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hrph-SsM5EA&feature=player_embedded#at=53[/youtube]

Different socks as well?

I actually think that kit combo looks quite smart.

It does - love the socks - the home shirt with white shorts and those socks and now you´re talking! Hope it might be the CL kit at least

minnesota blue said:
I've never seen men so obsessed with fashion before. Well, maybe on 'Queer Eye for the Straight Guy' ...

I think you've missed the point, this has nothing to do with fashion. It is about our identity and tradition. For me, the most tangible things about our identity are the following, in order:
1. Our name - Manchester City
2. Where we play - Within the boundries of the City of Manchester
3. Our home strip - Blue shirts, white shorts, blue socks.

Changing any of those things meddles with our identity. I don't think the first two will ever change in my lifetime, and it's a shame that the 3rd one might this season.

weeman19_89 said:
VinceYoungisaBLUE said:
Any pictures of the shirt and shorts together?

027ce0ca-c34a-03f6.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm not into all this kit malarky but oh dear, that is shocking.

It'll just take some getting used to.

When next year's kit is released there will be people disappointed that we've gone back to white shorts.

I would'nt be surprised if the white shorts were always going to be first choice and the blue were just alternates if a colour clash happened for away games. I'll be well happy if that happens.

citymad said:
I would'nt be surprised if the white shorts were always going to be first choice and the blue were just alternates if a colour clash happened for away games. I'll be well happy if that happens.

ever the optimist :) but them white shorts look 100% better

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.