New home kit?

Shooter 83 said:
dario2739 said:
Go on, now tell me this is not a million times better...

That's quality. Makes a big difference.

First off I'll say this. That looks great. Now that that's said, it looks the same. I mean, almost identical to the past two years. I totally understand why they made the decision to to produce this kit. I mean, everyone would stop buying these things if they came out with the exact same thing every year. I can handle the change for one year. Then see what's new next year!

if ya on facebook theres pics of city fans in san fran with the fa cup wearing the new shirt it looks ok the dots don't show up its still a no for blue shorts imo

I got the bother they send you in the mail. It shows blue shorts (white stripe) AND white shorts (blue stripe), maybe they will mix it up. I think it looks good both ways, wouldn't buy it but looks good.

Saw the kit yesterday in the club shop....
For those that think it's the same as the last 2 seasons then you are utterly wrong.
Last seasons was a huge improvement on the season before and this new kit is again a further improvement on last years which I liked very much.
Up close it's nothing like the last 2 seasons, it looks classy and has some nice touches.................
See it and make a comment, not before..............

Hi all.New member here.I'm an Aston Villa fan but I like Man City and wish you all the best for the coming season in this nice new kit.Also,I can't stand Man Utd fans.Big headed knobs.
I like the stripes on the socks.It looks all very smart and tidy and te away kit is nice too.
Up the Villa and Come on City.

Stretford Born Blue said:
Saw the kit yesterday in the club shop....
For those that think it's the same as the last 2 seasons then you are utterly wrong.
Last seasons was a huge improvement on the season before and this new kit is again a further improvement on last years which I liked very much.
Up close it's nothing like the last 2 seasons, it looks classy and has some nice touches.................
See it and make a comment, not before..............

Absolutely 100% agree with you Stretford Born Blue. The photos do not do it justice you need to see it in person. The blue shorts are not like the blue shorts of old which always looked a bit tatty to me these, as you rightly say, are classy. I was not that keen on the socks but then I wouldn't be buying them anyway! :-)

and at my age I won't be buying the shorts either but still think the blue looks great!! :-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.