New home kit?

TaylorWill07 said:
dan.j.mcfc said:
TaylorWill07 said:
i actually like the shirt so a silly comment to be fair mate, i just believe its fake.

You believe its fake, I believe its real. Sort your childish "end of thread" attitude out too.

Ps I would love it if its real, I imagine you will avoid commenting on this thread again if it is, you will look a bigger tit than you already do.

sorry bad man! ... ill happily come back on if this is the kit as i think its a decent kit, even if i didnt i would still come back on. you need to look at your own childless comment son, calling someone a tit, very mature.

Sorry dad.

Are you honestly trying tell me that you have any authority over any person commenting on this thread, you must be rather silly or immature if you think saying things like "end of thread, move on" doesn't make you sound like a right idiot. You know what you was doing by making the comment, trying to make your self sound like you have some higher self importance and that you know more than the rest of us, when in reality you know fuck all.

Now to echo your original post "MOVE ON"<br /><br />-- Sun Jun 12, 2011 6:13 pm --<br /><br />
jimharri said:
ONTHERUNWITHTHAKSIN said:
Don't know if it's been mentioned yet but the sportsdirect website are now taking pre orders for the away kit which means the powers that be have now let the kit be sold in any sports shop (unlike the last 2 seasons)
Sure I read somewhere on here that the ''exclusivity'' part of the contract with Umbro was only supposed to run for 2 years?

I always thought it was a bit silly only selling it through the club, it can only surely have a negative effect on sales. I know its not hard to go online and buy it, but not everybody shops that way and if they couldn't get to the club shop they wouldn't be buying a shirt.

Re: New home kit???

matt99is said:
give hart a snazzy kit, he needs to stand out like badass between the sticks that he is.

jorge-campos-mexican-goalkeeper1.jpg

tumblr_lgdog8b4eF1qdf4ego1_500.jpg
I know it's shit and everyones having a laugh, but the science behind a loud keepers kit is actually pretty good...

I'd be happy if we had a more modern version of this, perhaps not THAT loud though...

;)

ONTHERUNWITHTHAKSIN said:
Don't know if it's been mentioned yet but the sportsdirect website are now taking pre orders for the away kit which means the powers that be have now let the kit be sold in any sports shop (unlike the last 2 seasons)
Cheers for that mate that's saved me a tenner it's £50 with p+p I'll get mine from my local sports direct for £40.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.