New home kit?

Re: New home kit???

BatBlue said:
I'll join these two and say that without a shadow of a doubt that 06/07 kit is the worst in our history.

No it isn't. The lazer blue one we wore during our last season(s) at Maine Road was a disaster. That horrible, oversized collar and itchy material.

06/07 was worn by the worst ever top flight City side, though!

New home kit please no. Then we get to the seT kit great until we get to the sleeves. The strips would look better going down the arms not with the body

Its growing on me, but im still not sure on the design, and the black lettering.

I know most would say its cheap and tacky, but I looked up on my bedroom wall, and I have this shirt pinned up, and got me thinking, I think this is my best shirt ever for City:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=un951V_bz0A[/youtube]

Ive seen a pic of the new home kit ,it is similar to that , it as a V neck,but the 'etihad' is navy ,with navy trim on the shoulders . and the shorts are sky blue not white....thats 100% defo...... remember you read it here 1st

-- Sun Jun 12, 2011 3:39 pm --

Ive seen a pic of the new home kit ,it is similar to that , it as a V neck,butthe 'etihad' is navy , and the shorts are sky blue not white....thats 100% defo...... remember you read it here 1st<br /><br />-- Sun Jun 12, 2011 3:39 pm --<br /><br />Ive seen a pic of the new home kit ,it is similar to that , it as a V neck,butthe 'etihad' is navy , and the shorts are sky blue not white....thats 100% defo...... remember you read it here 1st

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.