New home kit?

panzer1311 said:
Ive seen a pic of the new home kit ,it is similar to that , it as a V neck,but the 'etihad' is navy ,with navy trim on the shoulders . and the shorts are sky blue not white....thats 100% defo...... remember you read it here 1st
/quote]

That has to be bullshit.. sky blue shorts? i just cant even imagine it

Re: New home kit???

10.Goater_Legend said:
BurnCK said:
It's not fake. I asked my mate who works at Umbro and he said it's real....no reason not to believe him as he confirmed the away kit design to me before it was released (i.e. The way the stripes on the arms are parallel to the stripes on the shirt when a player puts his arms out).

manchestercityhomeshirt.jpg
Sponsorship and sporting sponsorship logo should always be white on home City shirts imo, I seriously hope the numbering isn't the same colour.

Ive bought worse to be honest!!!!! lol.

GStar said:
Decc66 said:
Christ I hate Umbro with their cheap and nasty looking designs, like the last England shirt that looked like something you could buy from Primark when World Cup`s on.

We`re in with the big boys now about time we looked the part and signed a deal with Adidas.

What an absolute load of sweaty bollocks.

I hear we're wearing pink shorts next season.

I even a source A.C. Lown

Bobby4Mayor said:
panzer1311 said:
Ive seen a pic of the new home kit ,it is similar to that , it as a V neck,but the 'etihad' is navy ,with navy trim on the shoulders . and the shorts are sky blue not white....thats 100% defo...... remember you read it here 1st
/quote]

Bobby4Mayor . if city/umbro have a last minute re-think then i could look like a bullshitter, but at this moment its sky blue shorts ...<br /><br />-- Sun Jun 12, 2011 4:41 pm --<br /><br />
Bobby4Mayor said:
panzer1311 said:
/quote]

Bobby4Mayor . if city/umbro have a last minute re-think then i could look like a bullshitter, but at this moment its sky blue shorts ...

Don't know if it's been mentioned yet but the sportsdirect website are now taking pre orders for the away kit which means the powers that be have now let the kit be sold in any sports shop (unlike the last 2 seasons)

ONTHERUNWITHTHAKSIN said:
Don't know if it's been mentioned yet but the sportsdirect website are now taking pre orders for the away kit which means the powers that be have now let the kit be sold in any sports shop (unlike the last 2 seasons)
Sure I read somewhere on here that the ''exclusivity'' part of the contract with Umbro was only supposed to run for 2 years?

TaylorWill07 said:
BudtheWeiser said:
TaylorWill07 said:
fake, end of thread, move on.

Um no basically confirmed by various sources so get used to it

i actually like the shirt so a silly comment to be fair mate, i just believe its fake.

You believe its fake, I believe its real. Sort your childish "end of thread" attitude out too.

Ps I would love it if its real, I imagine you will avoid commenting on this thread again if it is, you will look a bigger tit than you already do.

dan.j.mcfc said:
TaylorWill07 said:
BudtheWeiser said:
Um no basically confirmed by various sources so get used to it

i actually like the shirt so a silly comment to be fair mate, i just believe its fake.

You believe its fake, I believe its real. Sort your childish "end of thread" attitude out too.

Ps I would love it if its real, I imagine you will avoid commenting on this thread again if it is, you will look a bigger tit than you already do.

sorry bad man! ... ill happily come back on if this is the kit as i think its a decent kit, even if i didnt i would still come back on. you need to look at your own childless comment son, calling someone a tit, very mature.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.