New home kit?

Not sure about this to be honest, sometimes I think 'not bad', then 'will not be touching that'.

Being honest though, we've had some shite over the years, reeboks last effort and le cows last. Most of me though wants it to be fake, get rid of the 'soundwave', keep the collar and get rid of the White down the side, just keep it simple and don't over complicate a thing of beauty!

If this is the new kit, which seems more likely now, its not as bad as the first image leaked of it. I think for me, what I don't like about it is the colouring of both Etihad and Umbro. I think in time though I will grow to like it (or be indifferent to it).

That being said, while I'm not too keen on it, I've read other club's fans do like it, combined with those here who like it shows that's it's not a bad kit, it's just not my cup of tea.

You know the absolute worst thing? It isn't "City"

They went to all the trouble to develop a City Blue by asking the fans which shade we liked the best and we thought was most associated with the club....they got it bang on and then haven't stuck to it, this is a lot darker.

I suppose it's too late to get the club to think again?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.